Wednesday 4 January 2012

NEW YEAR.....NEW ME?

I've never really been the sort to make new years resolutions because as soon as I make them for some reason I set out to break them.
This year I thought I would make lifestyle changes and what better time to start than at the start of a new year and a new era. So here it goes:



·         I have to be less bitchy-  Sometimes the words that I say can be hurtful to people and it's so bad that I don't even realise that I have just offended someone. 

·          I need to focus less on material items and achievements and be thankful each day for the things in my life that money cannot buy

·       It doesn’t help that every time I look at myself in the mirror I immediately think negative things about my appearance…..not everyone in life looks the same and that’s okay. I need to start appreciating myself for who I am and realise that I am beautiful just the way I am

·         DO MORE- Life is not all about medicine ....hence this blog

·   I need to stop believing that everyone has an agenda and stop being paranoid of new people and new relationships

AND FINALLY                                                             
·         JUST LIVE AND MAKE EVERY MINUTE COUNT-
YOU       ONLY        LIVE      ONCE

Remain FaBuLoUs Dolls
xoxo
Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment