Saturday 21 January 2012

Triple JD and coke

I've pretty much been ridiculously bored since being back in Norwich for the new semester. Norwich is one of those cities where you actively have to go out of your way to have any kind of fun and I've just been a lazy couch potato since coming back after Christmas. My life has just been lectures, sleeping, TV and the Gym. To get out of my pitiful funk my housemate and I decided to paint Norwich red. The night started off so bad that we almost went straight back home and I'm so happy that we stayed because as usual something extraordinary always happens when I'm with this girl. Anyways for your viewing pleasure here are the few pictures I took.


I didn't feel like dressing up too much so I picked a simple outfit.
Trousers- New Look
Top- H&M
Shoes- Barratts
Bag- Chanel
Earrings- Primark
Bracelets- Accessorize


This bag just puts a smile on my face


My beautiful housemate and I.

You know you've had a good night when your body hates you the next day.

Stay FaBuLoUs dolls
xoxo
Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment