Saturday 14 January 2012

MY NEW FAVOURITE THINGS

Hey dolls, Its been a while but I have pretty much just had what I can only say has been an extremely busy week. I had a deadline that I knew about for quite a while but for some reason I decided to start the day before it was due, I had a friend from London who had come to visit me, I tried to get out of Jury service and I did a bunch of shopping online as pretty much every store is on sale at the moment. Here are a few of my favourite things.

Firstly are these shoe boots which I purchased from Mr. Shoes. They were very cheap at only £30 and the gold zip gives them that extra glam factor. They are made from velvet but actually look like suede and they look amazing with pretty much anything.



Secondly are these gold River Island slipper shoes with a gold chain which I have actually wanted for quite some time. They are sold out at River Island but are on sale at the moment from ASOS. These are pretty much just an everyday pair of shoes that's sure to add that extra edge to any outfit.




These leather shorts might not be to everyone's taste but let me tell you they are actually just amazing. Its every thing I like combined into one this. High-waisted, leather, and fricking confortable. These are from H&M and are still available for anyone who is interested.




Next up is this amazing draped blazer I purchased from the new look sale. It's so feminine and it's definately a different direction from anything I would normally purchase. The colour is just so gorgeous. I probably won't be able to wear this until the summer but till then I can admire it in my wardrobe.




Last but not least is this blue crocodile laptop bag from ASOS. It's not big enough for my laptop, so I'm going to use it as a massive clutch purse instead. It's just such an amaing colour that I couldn't resist.




Stay FaBuLoUs dolls,
xoxo
Cynthia

1 comment: