At the moment I'm getting so excited about the spring summer items that are slowly coming out. Most people who know my wardrobe know that I'm a sucker for summer and the fact that Its covered with snow outside makes me oh so miserable. So to bring a little sunshine to everyone here are my new favourite picks for summerrrrrr :-)I get very excited just thinking about these
1. ASOS brushstroke midi dress...love the colour and print
2. Lanvin dress. Love the simplicity of this dress
3. Alexander Mcqueen scarf. This is not quite summer but I just want one anyway
5. River Island wedge heels. The colour on these is just scrumptious. I used to absolutely hate RI because I thought everything in there was just overpriced market clothes but I have to say they've stepped it up lately. Now a RI whore
6. Burgundy Vans. The colour is just perfect for those laid back summer days with some denim shorts and a plain white tee.
Stay FaBuLoUs dolls