Wednesday 29 February 2012

REBEL

Sorry I've been a bit absent lately but I have a good reason, I've been really lazy, Med school has been kicking my ass.
A couple of weeks ago my boo, aka my little sister, aka the sugar in my tea, aka the cockroach in my cupboard, (you get the gist) came to visit me in Norwich. I'm really close to my family and in my head I like to think that we are the Nigerian Kardashian's minus the scandals. We went out to Nandos and I thought that I'd get a bit dressed up purely out of boredom. The lipstick I'm wearing is currently my latest addiction and It's called Rebel by MAC. Its such a lush colour and gives that ultra glam but still edgy look.

Loraine makes her LLF debut

Sister quality bonding time



Gilet- H&M
Leather jacket- House of Fraser
Blouse- H&M
Jeans- New look
Shoes- New look
Bag- ASOS

Stay FaBuLoUs Dolls,
xoxo
Cynthia



1 comment:

  1. hey cynthia, have you sent my prizes on your giveaway? :)

    ReplyDelete