Sunday 12 February 2012

That cake is like the size of my nipple

"That cake is like the size of my nipple". These were the ridiculous words that were uttered by a friend of mine when we went of to dinner. My roomie ordered some cake for dessert and she literally got the tiniest slice of cake I've ever seen for £5.
A big group of us went out to dinner for my friend's birthday and I have to say it was nice not being on a diet for the night. The over-sized burger I had made me feel so sick but it sure did feel good eating it.
I was trying to go for a smart casual look and decided on this Zara skirt I have never worn purely because I can't walk in it.




Top: Topshop
Skirt: Zara
Shoes: New Look

The night ended up being so much fun and even though everyone was a medic, I was pleasantly surprised  that we didn't end up talking about medicine at all.

Stay FaBuLoUs Dolls,
xoxo
Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment