Sunday 1 April 2012

I'm baaaaaaaaack

After what I can only describe as the month of hell, I am finally on Easter break from university. I have all the time in the world to blog now so expect daily updates from me. I'm actually so excited it's ridiculous. At the end of term I attempted to party a little bit and all I can say was that it was an EPIC FAIL. This is due to a club in Norwich called TAO. NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I BEEN SO PISSED OFF by a club. And I'm from London so when it comes to clubs I've really seen the good, the bad and the downright ugly. But this club goes beyond that. So I am going to call them out.

1. I understand that sometimes it gets a bit busy but seriously a queuing system needs to be put in order in that place. How can I wait in the queue for so long in the cold for a Norwich club.

2. To make it worse, after an hour of queuing a drunk girl near me throws up. -_____- . This was absolutely the last straw.

So at 1am, we got some food and went to a friends house to watch the best man and perve on the sexy piece of chocolate that is Morris Chestnut. His sexiness in this film is out of this world.

Anyways, here is my outfit for the night.



Trousers: H&M
Shoes: New Look
Bag: Vintage
Top: Select

Stay FaBuLoUs Dolls,
xoxo
Cynthia

1 comment:

  1. You look fab love the outfit specially the pants <3 x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete