Sunday 1 April 2012

Beneath the smile

It's hard when you have to put up appearances for people.
 It's hard when you feel like you have to be little miss perfect all the time. 
It's hard when you feel like the whole world is against you and there is nothing you can do about it. 
Life is a bit if a rollercoaster ride and I can't get off the ride. 
The fear and anxiety, I feel to grab life by the balls and just put and end to it all.
 I know that I'm not alone yet I feel so alone. 
I know that there is a purpose to it all yet i feel like I'm living with no purpose, no final destination. The lies, the deceits, the act. 


When will it all end.


 People can be so close yet they can be so far away. 
They don't see what happens behind closed doors. 
They dont know what happens beneath the smile. 
They don't feel the hurt, the pain, the anger, the loneliness, the sorrow and the tears.


 They just don't know. 


 Regardless, I'm sure what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment