Saturday 7 April 2012

That Rihanna reign just won't let up

I loooooooooooove Ri Ri's style. She's a bad ass b*tch and she knows it. The phrase 'swagger on a hunnid' really just reminds me of Rihanna and how she is so fearless when it comes to style and fashion She takes risks and she's a trendsetter. I remember when I was 16 I also foolishly cut my hair ridiculously short just because she did it and I thought I was the ish. Like seriously I thought I was bad ass with that hair cut.
So in honour of Ri, here are some of my favourite Rihanna fashion moments.





Love the vintage vibe of this outfit



Again killing it


I want these Loubie's

THIS OUTFIT IS FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Want this for my 21st)

 SUPERSTAR

I hope Ri inspires you as much as she does me.
Stay FaBuLoUs Dolls,
xoxo
Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment