Wednesday 27 March 2013

Guess who's back


I'm back people and I'm here to stay. Wow, I cannot believe that it's almost been a year since my last blog post but I do have a good reason for why I didn't want to do this anymore.

When I started this blog, It was just something else to do. It may sound corny but I was completely conflicted about who I was as a person and I thought starting a blog would define me. I wanted to be that girl with the blog because then I'm different.

There was someone in my life for a short period of time and for that period of time this 'friendship' to me defined who I was, my thoughts and my time. To cut the long story short this person exited my life and I really just thought to myself "what next.....?". I felt worthless and unwanted and at that point my self esteem was at an all time low.

It was at that moment that I came to the realisation that I needed to learn how to live for me and no one else, discover who I am as a person and really learn to be content with who I am, what I have and what I am. I did a lot of soul searching over the summer (mostly on boats) and It's taken a while but I know that I am at a stage in my life right now where I just love life and everything that comes with it.

This last year has truly phenomenal. It has handsdown been the best year of my life so far. I am now currently at a stage in my life where I feel like an individual, I love and appreciate life, I am confident, I know who I am, I know what I want from life and I'm just having fun with life. I turned 21 in June and I made the decision to be happy and havent looked back since then. I feel like a completely different person now and I know it is only going to get better from here.

I am not saying I am where I want to be in life, I'm still a working progress but I look forward to the journey and the experiences that it will bring.

So to anyone out there who may be in the situation that I found myself in last year just know that It gets better.

So I am back to blogging because I want to do it and I enjoy doing it.

NO NEGATIVITY

So over the next few posts I am going to update you with everything I have gotten up to in the last 12 months and also share a few outfit pictures with you all.

Stay FaBuLoUs

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back, I missed your outfit posts! :) x

    www.perfectlyrandomblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete